Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey!!! So we made it to Dehli!!! The week has been challenging but still amazing!! Daddy's really been teaching me patience, forgiveness, understanding, and spiritual warfare all rapped in one! When we got here I just thought everything was amazing!. I was in that "Honeymoon Stage" if you know what I mean(last roughly a couple of days) haha! Well, we get to the airport and find our ppl!! And after greeting them we exchange our USD to Indian Rupees and head to the car. India is a very interesting place....wait no...Dehli is a very interesting place!! You think traffic in the US is bad lol...it's nothing compared to here! There's ppl honking and changing lanes(this includes: passing without signal lights, there are no lines so it's not really changing lanes,to put in more simple terms if just try not to be in the way! ) There were cows just chillin everywhere, but I thought all of this was the coolest thing ever! We get to the guest house we're staying in and drop our bags off, we then head to a market by the name of G-K1 and go to the Coffee bean! My friends thought the food was pretty good. "American food with an Indian twist" is what I would call it. Of all the things on the menu I decided to get a jerk chicken sandwich thinking that since Indian ppl eat spicy food it would be like real Jamaican Jerk Chicken...Well I soon found out that it was not at all like any jerk chicken I've had! Indian spices are very different! So this post is super late b/c we spent a week in dehli and now we're in mumbai and we've been here for almost 3wks. Mumbai is a little different from dehli. It's not as chaotic here(if you knew what i meant by that trust me you would understand). I really like mumbai though it's more city than I thought it would be. We haven't started work yet just learning the language. Being here has been tough and It's really frustrating so I try my best to spend time with Daddy each and everyday. So plz whenever you're having time with Daddy, remember me. Other than the hard times everything else has been great. Last saturday I started a workshop for dance, acting, and music and it's so amazing that I'm on the other side of the world doing all the things that I love to do..............to be continued.

sorry this is so short...the next one will be longer with more details! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh how i love u!i'm so glad to hear from u. take care baby girl!!! <3 all my love

    ReplyDelete